- Client Focused: Cultivating strong relationships with our clients is a primary focus. We work to align our goals with our customers' so that we are moving together in the same direction. Pinpointing our clients' individual needs and values is a constant exercise to ensure they are 100% satisfied with our services.
- Empowered Employees: Superior performance is the result of skilled, experienced employees who feel valued. Benkari ascribes to '360 degrees of insight' where every employee is encouraged to provide opinions on work approaches and process improvement. We value our employees and provide professional development opportunities including education and mentoring to help them achieve their personal and professional potential.
- Integrity: Reputation takes years to build and minutes to destroy. As one of America's few woman and minority owned and operated, self-performing, union mechanical contractors, Benkari must be an example of how to operate honestly, ethically, and successfully. We do not enter into and activities, partnerships, or ventures that put our employees or reputation at risk. We are open and honest about our goals and capabilities.
- Strategic Planning: Meticulous planning is championed at Benkari. We believe in working smarter not harder. Our field teams plan their work approaches before picking up a single tool. Strategic planning improves safety, quality, and efficiency at all levels. We collaborate with clients to develop purchasing, sequencing, and logistics strategies to improve cash flow, finish on time and budget, increase safety, and be sensitive to our clients' needs.
- Responsiveness: Our performance is driven by a clear understanding of budget, schedule, and scope. Communication is crucial to understanding our clients' needs. We value face-to-face meetings and remaining in constant communication from initiation through closeout. Miscommunication and surprises are obstacles to exceptional performance and Benkari avoids these issues with our same-day response policy all employees are held to.
- Tenacity: The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Our management team aims to develop a company-wide spirit of tenaciousness towards safety, employee development, relationship development, and profitability. We talk a lot about 'the push' at Benkari. The push to succeed. The push to meet and exceed expectations. The push to build trust and loyalty. The push to grow. The push to learn. The push to be safer. The push to be better people. The push to perform better every job. We challenge our team to push themselves and their colleagues because 'the push' develops strength, passion, and innovation.